In this article, we will cover the steps to downloading iOS apps through the filewave kiosk on iPads.
- First, you will need to find the FileWave App Portal app on your iPad. It is a black box with a red tornado icon, as seen below.
- When you open the app, it will show you a long list of apps. Most of these are going to be apps that are already installed on the iPad, but there will also be some optional apps that are allowed to be downloaded, but not put on every student device.
- In this example, we will be installing the DRC Insight app for WIDA testing. Once you find your desired app from the list, click on it. It should bring you to a page that looks like this.
- Once you are ready, click the yellow Install button in the top right corner. It should give you a message like this:
- After you see this, you are safe to minimize the app. After a few minutes, you should see the app start to download and install on your homescreen.