- In the teachers classlink, click Class Quickcards
- This will open up a window with a list of classes. All of these represent the teacher's class and it should not matter which they pick. They will want to click Quickcard on the right of one of the classes.
- This will open a window with a list of all students. They will want to click the check in the top left then the button that says print.
- This will bring up a print preview with cards that look like this:
- A student can then press this button on the sign in screen and sign in with their card.
Creating Classlink Quick Sign-in QR Codes Print
Modified on: Mon, 19 Apr, 2021 at 11:40 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.