Calibrating Newline Boards Through Windows
- Make sure your board is on and displaying what is on your computer.
- Go back over to your computer and click the windows key
- Start to type Calibrate you should have an option pop up that says Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input. It should look like this:
- After this you want to click the button that says Calibrate
- You’ll have two options. Calibrate for Touch or Pen input. This differs depending on how your board is set up. Most are on touch, but if you are still noticing issues with the board you can try redoing it with the pen.
- After this your board should look like this. Follow the directions on screen and tap in the center of the black cross until it moves to a new position.
- After you click on the crosses a box should pull up in the center asking you to confirm if you want to save these changes. Click Ok.
- After this your board should be calibrated and good to go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw42FPVuZKQ (video instructions)