There are 3 methods to add an email account to your "Safe Sender" list so their messages go to your inbox instead of your Junk email. Methods 1 & 2 are if you're using Office 365 online in Chrome. Method 3 is if you're using the Outlook program on your computer.
Method 1: If you've already found the email in your Junk Folder
- Open the email inside your Office 365 account (webmail.maryville-schools.org) -- it's probably in your junk folder
- In the upper right hand corner of the email message there should be 3 dots
- Click on the 3 dots and you should get the menu below. Click on "Add to Safe Senders" Any emails from this account should now go to your inbox.
Method 2: If you know the email address you want to have sent to your inbox
- Sign into Office 365 (webmail.maryville-schools.org)
- At the top of the page, select Settings (it's a gear icon) --> View All Outlook Settings (at the bottom) --> Junk Mail
- Under "Safe Senders and Domains," click the +Add button, type quavermusic.com in the box, and hit enter.
- Important: Click "SAVE" at the bottom of the window.
- Any emails from quaver.com should now go straight to your inbox
Method 3: Adding to Safe Senders from Outlook
- Open Outlook and go to the "Home tab"
- Click on the icon with a person with an X in front of them (like the pic below) and select "Junk Email Options"
- In the box that pops up, click the "Safe Senders" tab, then "Add" and enter the email address you want to add to the Safe Senders list.
- Click OK to save your changes. Then click the other OK button and you're all set!