This article is going to mirror the Rename and Domain Join Article, except the last part shows the changes necessary to fix a trust relationship issue.
1. In the search box in the bottom left corner type "Control Panel" and click the Control Panel option on top
2. Click "System and Security" then click "System" which brings you to the System information screen
3. Click "Change Settings"
4. Click the "Change..." Button
THIS PART IS WHERE IT DIFFERS FROM THE NAME CHANGE SOLUTION
5. Here you will check the Workgroup box and type in whatever you want into the box. It doesn't matter what you type, this is a fake group that will be changed later in the process.
6. When you're finished, click "OK" and the computer may prompt you telling you that you will need the local administration account to log in once you join the workgroup. If you do not know the local administrator account, contact Adam or Stephen for it.
7. If successful the computer will tell you it successfully joined the Workgroup and ask you to restart. Now is the time you want to restart.
8. Once logged back in you will repeat steps 1-5 except you will join it to the maryville-schools.local domain and restart the pc again. This whole process is contained in this article https://maryvillecityschools.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/13000056298-renaming-and-domain-joining-windows-10-computers